Monday, May 20, 2013

sad times

I thought to myself today, "I am going to blog and finally post those pictures of the stuff that I have made" then tragedy struck.  It is so sad that in a few moments someone's whole world can change.  That whether or not you will see someone seems to just hang in the air like a stale musk.  A town near to me was hit today by a tragic tornado.  It was on the ground for 45 minutes wreaking havoc as it went.  I watched the radar hoping the storm would not come my way and it didn't.  It just streaked just south of me to touchdown a monster that demolished building and stole innocent lives.  At this point we are at 51 confirmed dead and still 40 children missing.  My heart goes out to everyone affected by this tragedy.  Let us hope for a better and brighter tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment