Thursday, May 9, 2013

New Beginnings

New Beginnings for everything and this is my new journey into something that I have no experience in only excitement at the possibilities.  I have always enjoyed making things.  I have always loved taking recipes and changing them to make them better for me.  I truly believe that we can be a society that can live off of the natural herbal remedies of our ancestors.  There is so much healing in the earth.  Now, I am dedicated to delving into this adventure.  I have made my lists and have decided that I will go ahead and begin by practicing with my own products.  I have made plans to replace the things that I use in my daily personal care.  I have a wonderful supportive boyfriend who is willing to help me get my dream going.  I hope this goes as well as I envision it.  Wish me luck! 

No comments:

Post a Comment