Saturday, June 8, 2013

Discouraged

Today I went to the lavender festival. It was really nice to be outdoors with someone I truly enjoy spending time with. I even got myself a couple of lavender plants of my own to nurture and harvest. I had planned on going there with dreams of someday vending there. As we walked by the vendors, there was one with goats milk soaps. I should have been excited at the prospect of seeing someone else successful and spark even higher flames for my hopes of being the same. Instead it discouraged me. I was upset about the fact that I wanted to make soaps and oils. I wanted to be that person. But I have to keep in mind that I'm not ready and the universe is not ready for this just yet. I will slowly continue my journey and crawl before I walk. Dreams are guidelines for what's to come if I just stay focused and determined. 

No comments:

Post a Comment